Below are QuantHub's recommendations for creating a position.
Assessment Workflow will determine if your position includes a test, challenge, or both. We recommend creating separate positions for tests and challenges due to test length and reporting.
- We recommend no more than 3 skills in a single test due to test length.
- The slider bars on the right will determine the weight of that skill calculated in the qScore. If they should be weighted evenly, you can leave these on “1.”
- You will see the total number of questions and length of the test once you select the skills.
- Email addresses are tied to invitations. An invitation cannot be redeemed by a user that is not tied to an assessment.
- Create a new invitation only when new deadlines are needed. You can add additional users to existing invitations.
- You can view the list of users tied to an invitation by clicking on the candidate's icon
Email verses Invite Code Invitation Types
- Reviewers are able to see assessment results only.
- Reviewers have to be added to your team for them to appear in the dropdown list.